Thursday 24 March 2011

Web - Digital Me - Mood Board

We were ask to make a mood board full of images that describe our personalities. Here is mine

(click for full sized)

I've grouped different hobbies and things together. The majority of the mood board is martial arts based. I am a huge martial arts fan so I've added pictures of organisations/events I like plus my favorite fighters, Remy Bonjasky and Bruce Lee. I also threw in a picture of myself copying my hero Remy roundhouse kicking a dude in the face.

The bottom of the mood board is a combination of Comedy and Music. Two of my other passions. I've got a picture of Joe Rogan and Richard Pryor. I chose these two because they are funny AND fight fans. I'm also in a comedy music duo, which is why I grouped the two together.

The other group consists of cartoons I love. Mostly from the 90s era, as that is when cartoons were at there best, and if you disagree then you are wrong.

There is also a picture of san-serif fonts. That's there just because I like san-serif fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment